TWO DINE for £29! STEAK NIGHT. EVERY THURSDAY (excluding Valentine's)
Two fantastic Somerset steaks with a complimentary bottle of wine.
Starter or Light Lunch
- Antipasti plate: Black forest ham, Milano, Jesus and Coppa salami, marinated baby figs with Farretti's bread.
- Sussex goat's cheese and sweet confit onion with cracked black pepper and chives on beetroot and chilli salad. (v)
- Applewood home-smoked tiger prawns with mango and red onion salsa on dressed baby leaves.
- Smooth chicken liver parfait with homemade fruit chutney,toasted ciabatta and dressed baby leaves.
Roquefort panna cotta with homemade sweet red pepper chutney, baby salad leaves and toast. (v)
Soup: Wild and field mushroom with rosemary and Farretti’s Italian bakery ciabatta. (v)
Puff pastry pie: corn-fed chicken, saffron and sun blushed tomatoes with anya potatoes and vegetables.
Grilled mackerel fillets with green olive, celery and raisin salsa, buttered anya potatoes and baby spinach.
- Pork tenderloin wrapped in Parma ham served on crushed celeriac with red pepper,pistachio and chorizo compote.
- Spaghetti with seared tiger prawns, marinated baby squid and samphire with pink shrimp coulis.
- Caesar salad corn-fed chicken breast, anchovies, cos and little gem leaves, ciabattacroutons and homemade caesar dressing.
- Smoked haddock in Harvey’s Ale batter with chunky chips, peas and homemade tartare sauce.
- Homemade beef burger in handmade focaccia with Keens cheddar, pancetta, chips and salad.
- Roasted huss fillet on saffron, white crab and petit pois risotto with fresh peashoots.
- Somerset rump steak with Roquefort, walnut and rocket salad, vine tomatoes, chips and peppercorn sauce.
- Lemon risotto with asparagus and artichokes and shaved parmesan with peashoots. (v)
- Warm raspberry bakewell tart.
- Rhubarb fool with homemade shortbread.
- Lime and vanilla crème brulee.
- Baked dark chocolate cheesecake.
- Orange brioche bread and butter pudding.
- Hampshire Jersey-Cream Ice cream.
Honey and Lavender. Almond and Pistachio. Vanilla Bean. Dark Chocolate
Roquefort, Broadoak Cheddar, Somerset Brie and Celtic Promise with Millers Damsel biscuits.